|Royal Challengers Bangalore||11||7||4||14|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||11||6||5||12|
|Kings XI Punjab||11||5||6||10|
|Chennai Super Kings||12||4||8||8|
September 19th 2020, the day when all cricket fans around the world are waiting !
The wait is over for all cricket fans around the world, Yes your right, I’m talking about the much awaited Mega Cricket tournament after ICC Cricket World Cup – India Premier League 2020 (IPL T20) is going to start on 19th September 2020.
The 13th edition of Indian Premier League was actually scheduled to start on 29th March 2020, due the Covid-19 and for the safety of all the players and spectators the tournament was called off.
But, good news to all the cricket fans and specially the fans back in India, that the 13th Edition of Indian Premier League is going to start from 19th September 2020 in Abu Dhabi and ends on Tuesday November 10 2020.
“Get Ready for 52 days of non-stop cricketing entertainment”
A total of 56 league matches will be played among below 8 teams, and 2 semi-finals and 1 mega final on 10th November 2020.
This year IPL T20 International Teams:
- Chennai Super Kings
- Delhi Capitals
- Kings XI Punjab
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Mumbai Indians
- Rajasthan Royals
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
The First match on Saturday 19th September 2020 is played between the two IPL T20 giants Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings.
2020 IPL T20 International match is played outside India i,e in Dubai. Below three stadiums are going to host the mega tournament.
- Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
- Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
Refresh your IPL history:
Last 12 editions IPL T20 Champions.
- 2008 IPL T20 Champion – Rajasthan Royal (Under the Captaincy of Shane Warne)
- 2009 IPL T20 Champion – Hyderabad Deccan Chargers (Captain – Adam Gilchrist)
- 2010 IPL T20 Champion – Chennai Super Kings (Captain cool – Mahendra Singh Dhoni)
- 2011 IPL T20 Champion – Again Chennai Super Kings (Captain – Mahendra Singh Dhoni)
- 2012 IPL T20 Champion – The Kolkata Knight Riders (Captain – Gautam Gambhir)
- 2013 IPL T20 Champion – The Mumbai Indians (Captain Hitman – Rohit Sharma)
- 2014 IPL T20 Champion – The Kolkata Knight Riders (Gautam Gambhir)
- 2015 IPL T20 Champion – The Mumbai Indians (Captain – Rohit Sharma)
- 2016 IPL T20 Champion – Sunrisers Hyderabad (David Warner)
- 2017 IPL T20 Champion – The Mumbai Indians (Rohit Sharma)
- 2018 IPL T20 Champion – Chennai Super Kings (Mahendra Singh Dhoni)
- 2019 IPL T20 Champion – The Mumbai Indians (Rohit Sharma)
- 2020 IPL T20 Champion – GUESS ????
Stay tune for more updates !!!